What is Redeem Code? How to Create Redeem Code for Google Play Store? – If you have to buy an application or game through Google Play Store, then there will definitely be information about Redeem Code. Through Redeem Code, you can shop from Google Play Store or any store where Redeem Code can be used without credit card, debit card or net banking. You must have often seen that not all types of debit cards are accepted on the Google Play Store, at such times Redeem Code is required. That is why in this article we will tell you what is Redeem Code? How to Create Redeem Code for Google Play Store?
Read More – How To Find Mi Account Password?
Actually you can buy any application or game through Google Play Store using Redeem Code. If you do not have Debit Card Credit Card or Net Banking facility then you can buy anything using Redeem Code. In today’s time, creating radium code has also become very easy. You can create Redeem Code of as many rupees as you want to shop.
What Is Redeem Code?
Redeem Code is a code that you can create by yourself and use that code to buy any app or game through Google Play Store. You must have heard the name of coupon code before. With the coupon code, you get some percentage off on any purchase. Redeem Code also works in the same way. The value of the Redeem Code can be purchased up to the value of that. If you have any UPI payment application then you can generate Redeem Code for Google Play Store through it.
Many people even today do not have a credit card, debit card or UPI payment application, in such a situation they find it very inconvenient to buy anything through Google Play Store. But even if you do not have all these facilities, you can still generate Redeem Code using someone else’s UPI payment application and shop through it in Google Play Store. Now we will tell you how to create Redeem Code for Google Play Store?
How To Create Redeem Code For Google Play Store?
You need a UPI payment application to generate Redeem Code for Google Play Store. You can generate Redeem Code for Google Play Store from PhonePe Paytm, Google Pay etc. But we will tell you here how to create Redeem Code for Google Play Store through PhonePe application. For this follow the step by step process given below.
• First of all open the PhonePe application and on the home page you will see the services of Recharge and Pay Bills at one place.
• See All will appear in a place below it, click on it.
• As soon as you click on it, all the services will open and come on the screen. Here you will see a place written Google Play Store, click on it.
• Now enter the Redeem Code of Google Play Store for whatever balance you want and make the payment.
• After the payment is successful, a Redeem Code will appear in front of you, copy it and keep it.
• Now you can use that Redeem Code by going to Google Play Store and buy any paid app or game through it.
How to Use Redeem Code in Google Play Store?
If you want to use Redeem Code in Google Play Store, then for this follow the step by step process given below.
• First of all go to Google Play Store and then go to the side bar menu.
• When scrolling down in this menu, you will see a place written Redeem, click on it.
• After this, enter the Redeem Code that you have generated from the PhonePe application and click on the Redeem button.
• Now the balance of Redeem Code will be added as a credit in your Google Play Store.
• After this you can buy any application or game using Google Play credits.