How To Submit YouTube Tax Information To Google Adsense Account? – Today in this article we are going to tell you how to submit YouTube tax information on Google Adsense? In this article, we will tell you some very easy steps. You can submit YouTube tax information on Google Adsense by following the simple steps we have mentioned.
Friends, if you are a YouTuber and you earn online with the help of your YouTube channel, then this article of ours is going to prove to be very important and useful for you, so read this article carefully till the end.
As you all know, just a few months ago, an official notice has come from Google Adsense. It has been told in this official notice that you will now have to submit your YouTube tax information to Google Adsense. You will have to give a full report of how much money you earn from YouTube in your Google Adsense account so that Google can know how much money you are earning through YouTube.
In the notice issued by Google Adsense, it has also been told that if you do not submit YouTube tax report to Google Adsense within the given time, then 24% of your total earnings will be automatically deducted from you. Similarly, if you submit YouTube tax information to Google Adsense within time, you will be charged only 15% tax.
After this notice, everyone is submitting their YouTube tax information to Google Adsense. Those who know how to submit YouTube tax information are not facing any problem but there are many people who do not know how to submit YouTube tax information on Google Adsense? If you do not even know, then you do not need to worry because in this article we will give you every detail on this topic.
How To Submit YouTube Tax Information To Google Adsense Account?
Below we are telling you some very easy steps. Follow the simple steps given below to submit YouTube tax information on Google Adsense.
- First of all you have to open your Adsense account. On opening, you will see many options in front of you.
- In the screen you will be seeing the manage tax information option. You have to click on this option.
- Now after this you have to click on Add Tax Information.
- Now you will be asked if your account is a business account. If you have a business account, click on Not Individual. If you do not have a business account, click on Individual.
- Now you will be asked whether you live in the US Click Yes or No.
- Now after this you have to click on START W-8BEN option.
- Now a form will open in front of you. In this form, first of all you will be asked information about your tax. You have to enter whatever is asked of you.
- Now after this you will be asked for your address. You have to enter your address.
- Now after this you will be asked some of your other personal information. You have to enter all the information carefully according to your YouTube channel and your Adsense.
- Now you have to click on Next button.
- Now you will be asked for your photo and signature, you have to upload it.
- After this you have to click on Yes I am the person option and proceed.
- Now you will be asked for some of your documents, whatever document is asked from you, you have to upload it.
- Now you have to click on submit button.
- Friends, after doing this, you will get the message of concentration on the screen. Now your tax information has been uploaded.
So friends, in this way easily you can submit tax information on your YouTube on Google Adsense. This was a little information for you today. Today in this article we told you how to submit YouTube tax information on Google Adsense? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you very much for reading the article till the end.