How To Download Aadhar Card By Face Verification? – How are you guys all? I hope you all are healthy. Today, through this article, we are going to give you information on a very important and useful topic. Today in this article we are going to tell you how to download aadhar card through face verification? Friends, if you want to know how to download aadhar card through face verification? So for this follow the easy steps given below. You can download your Aadhar card through face verification by following the easy steps given below.
You all will know what is Aadhar card and what is the importance of Aadhar card in our life. If you do not have Aadhar card then you cannot take advantage of any government or non-government scheme. You cannot take admission in any school/college. You cannot even apply for a job in any government or private job. In a way, Aadhar card is that document for us which gives us the proof of being a human being. Along with this, we can also consider it as a certificate of citizenship of India.
Aadhar card is a card made of paper in which some important information like our photo, father’s name, address, mobile number, date of birth, and an Aadhar card number are written along with it. Many times it happens that our Aadhar card is lost somewhere, it gets stolen or it gets torn by mistake. In this situation, if we want, with the help of internet, we can download new Aadhar card.
Read More – What Is VFX? How Does VFX work?
Generally, people use mobile number verification to download a new Aadhar card. Downloading Aadhar Card by Mobile Number Verification is very easy and it is known to almost everyone. But friends, many times it happens that our mobile is lost somewhere, due to which OTP is not available on our SIM card. In this situation you cannot download your Aadhar card from internet through mobile verification.
To avoid this problem, a completely new update has been given on the official website of Aadhar card. Now you can download Aadhar card from internet through your face verification also. When your Aadhar card is generated, your face verification is done. That verification is stored in your Aadhar card data. You can later download that Aadhar card as PDF by getting your face matched.
Friends, if you want to download your aadhar card through face verification, then for this you should know how to download aadhar card through face verification? If you don’t know then you don’t need to worry. By following the easy steps mentioned in this article, you can download your Aadhar card by face verification.
How To Download Aadhar Card By Face Verification?
Below we are telling you some easy steps. Follow the simple steps given below to download Aadhar card through face verification.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Aadhar card. https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/faadhaar/ By clicking on this URL you will be taken to the official page of Direct Face Aadhaar.
- Now you will see a page on your screen. First of all you have to enter your Aadhar card number in this page.
- Now after this you will see a verification code below. You have to enter that verification code in the box.
- Below you will see a face verification button. You have to click on this button.
- Now an instructions page will open in front of you. It will be written in it how you have to keep your face in front of the camera. You will be given some instructions and told to place the face properly in front of the mobile camera. You have to keep your face in front of your mobile camera in the way you are told.
- Now you will see that in a few seconds the camera of your phone will be turned on automatically. You have to keep your face in front of the camera. The camera will analyze your face. Now your data will be matched. If your face matches with your own Aadhar card data, then the match will come in writing. If the match is not coming in writing then you have to click on the Try Again button.
- After the completion of face verification, a page will open on your computer or mobile screen. Now a small survey will be done from you. You have to complete the survey.
- Below you will see a Verify and Download button. You have to click on Verify and Download button.
- Now the PDF of your Aadhar card will be downloaded on your mobile. Now you can open this PDF and take a print out of your Aadhar card from it.
So friends, this was a little information for you today. Today, through this article, we told you how to download Aadhar card through face verification? I hope you liked this information. If you like this information share it with your friends. Thank you very much for reading the article till the end.