How To Delete Facebook Search History? – Facebook has become the largest social media network in today’s time. There are billions of users of Facebook not only in India but all over the world. We can search any user’s account in Facebook and connect with him by sending friend request. Often we search a user on our Facebook and want to delete that search history so that no other person can see it. That is why in this article we will tell you how to delete Facebook Search History?
Read More – How To Download Chat And Data From Facebook?
At present, Facebook is the best way to communicate with any other Facebook user. With its help, you can make voice call, video call or instant chat with any person from any place. Often a lot of people search for another user and keep checking his timeline. Too many boys in today’s time; Girls’ timeline or girls keep checking a boy’s timeline. But the Search History of whomever you search on Facebook will appear.
Why Is It Important To Delete Facebook Search History?
If you are running your Facebook account sitting in front of someone and want to search for another person in front of him, then our Search History appears below. In such a situation, even if you do not want to show the search history to that person, it is still visible to him. Sometimes we even have to feel ashamed for this. But if you delete your search history then no one will be able to see it and you will not have to be embarrassed from time to time.
How To Delete Facebook Search History?
Delete Search History on Facebook is very easy. In the beginning, deleting Facebook’s Search History used to be a very difficult task because for this you had to go to Settings and search the entire history and delete it. But now you can delete Search History from near the search box. Now we will tell you how to delete Facebook Search History?
• First of all open Facebook app on your Android smartphone and login to your account.
• After this, go to the search outside of Facebook. As soon as you go to the search bar, all the keywords you have already searched will automatically start appearing.
• You have to remove these keywords so that you can easily open your Facebook account in front of any person and search for another person. This way the other person will not even know which people you search through your Facebook.
• You will see Edit written just below the search bar, click on it.
• As soon as you click on it, a new page will open and there the Search History you have searched will come.
• Here you can delete all the searches one by one or you can delete all the search history together.
• If you want to remove the search of a particular user from the search history, then you click on the cross (×) in front of it. In this way, that name will disappear from your search history.
• In the same way you can delete all the search history of Facebook by clicking on Clear Searches button.
Hopefully after reading this article you will be able to delete Search History from your Facebook account. If you liked this article written by us, then do share it with your friends. Do not forget to bookmark our website to read any kind of important information.