Friends, many times we hear a different type of ringtone in our friend’s phone or in a relative’s phone, like “Ramesh ji is ringing your phone, please pick up the phone”. Hearing this, we also have a mind to make a similar ringtone. So in this post today, I will tell you how to make your name ringtone?
Creating your name ringtone is not a big task. This is a very easy job. You can make ringtones of anyone’s name and set it in your mobile phone with the help of a website or app in just 5 minutes.
How to make your name ringtone?
So let’s know that there are ways with which you can make a ringtone for your name.
How to make your name ringtone from Prokerala
First of all, you have to open the official website of Prokerala. So search on Google for Prokerala ringtone maker. Through Google, you can open the website by clicking on the prokerala ringtone maker.
- After opening this website you can make a ringtone by typing your name.
- Here you will have written the first option – Enter your name, in that you write your name. As if your name is Raju, then write it there.
- 2 more options are given below. First, choose your text message and second, select your background music. First, you click on choose your text message and write the message there. After this, select and set it in the select the background music that you like.
- After This Click On ‘Make Ringtone’. The ringtone will be ready as soon as you click. Now you can download and set it on your mobile.
How to make ringtone from Basswap
On this website, you can download your name ringtone with music in both Hindi voice and English voices.
- To make ringtones from Basswap, the first search Basswap your ringtone maker on Google and open its official website.
- As soon as you open the website, you will get 5 options to make ringtones, in which you can also create message tones. In this, you can make a ringtone for both your name as well as the caller’s name.
- To make a single ringtone of your name, click on the first option, where Hindi- Ringtone is written. If you want to make a ringtone with two names meaning the caller’s name, then choose the second option.
- Now you have to write your name and select music, which you can select as per your choice. After filling both these, click on the click here button given below.
- The ringtone will be ready after clicking. Now you can download it by clicking on the three-dot button.
How to make ringtone from FDMR
Friends, if you want to make your name ringtone in Hindi, then you can make it very easily from FDMR website. You can open the website whose link is given below.
- The search box is at the top of this website. Write the name of the ringtone you want to make in that search box and click on the search button.
- Now you will get lots of ringtones. You can click on the ringtone that you like.
- Clicking on any ringtone will open a new page. A message will appear there. Click here for download You have to click on this message.
- Now a download button will appear below. By clicking on it, you can download your name ringtone.
How To Set Name Ringtone in Jio Phone
Friends, we can also make our name ringtone in Jio phone. As soon as we make our name ringtone and set it, and if anyone calls, the same ring will ring. So let’s know how do we make our name ringtone in Jio phone?
First of all, open the browser of your live phone. By pressing the 0 buttons in the Jio Phone, the browser opens. Search by typing FDMR ringtone maker in the browser. After searching, click on the first result i.e. the first website.
Write your name in the search box given on this website and search. Now many ringtones will be made with your name. You can download the ringtone that you like by clicking on it. And you can set it in your Jio phone. Apart from this, you can also make your name ringtone in Jio phone through basswap and other websites.